Thank you for coming and see you at NYM5!
The 4th Nanotec Yearly Meeting will start on Monday 23rd September at 14.00 and finish on Wednesday 25th September at 16.00. It will include about 20 talks and rich poster sessions, with contributes representative of the main research areas active at Nanotec.
The meeting will be held in the beautiful setting of the hotel Le Dune (Sabaudia, LT), just in front of a sandy beach and crystal clear sea water. Don’t forget to bring your swimsuit, so!
Please, check the Venue and Accommodation page for useful information on how to organize your venue and stay!
- The deadline for registration and abstract submission is July 22 (expired)
- The deadline for the submission of a seed project is July 29 (expired)
- Advanced Devices
- Photonics & Optoelectronics
- Plasma Physics and Technologies
- Modeling, Theory, and Computation
Workshop scientific committee
- Giuseppe Gigli
- Michele Giocondo
- Luca Leuzzi
- Maria Losurdo
Institute Scientific Committee and Seed Projects Evaluation Panel
- Olle Inganäs, Linköping University, Sweden
- Jonathan Finley, Technische Universität München, Germany
- Luisa De Cola, Université Strasbourg, France
- Juan J. Ruiz-Lorenzo, Universidad de Extremadura, Spain
- Richard van de Sanden, Dutch Institution for Fundamental Energy Research, The Netherlands
- Michela Fratini
- Manuela Marchetti
- Ornella Ursini
- Fabrizio Bardelli